MOCC Child Care
To submit an application please complete the appropriate documentation online
- Pre-School Application (children aged 3-5 years) – Monday and/or Tuesday MOCC Preschool booking form
- Permanent Application (children aged 2-5 years old) – Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday MOCC Childcare booking form 2-5 years
- Permanent Application (children aged under 2 years old) – Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday MOCC Childcare booking form under 2 years
Applications will close on 27 October 2017. All permanent bookings will start from week commencing Tuesday January 23 2018.
- Submission of this form does not constitute a guaranteed placement of your child at the Centre.
- Priority of access and placement is determined by compliance with regulatory requirements.
- All waiting list applications are processed in order of the date of receipt of the original application.
For any enquiries with regard to the above please contact the Children Services Office on 9978 4161.
Are you looking for flexible, quality childcare to attend appointments, work from home or develop your child’s socialisation skills? MOCC Children’s Early Education and Care Centre offers flexible childcare for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
Permanent and occasional bookings are available Wednesdays,Thursdays and Fridays. Occasional care bookings can be made from one hour up to eight hours per day and permanent days from 8am-4pm.
MOCC is staffed by friendly, qualified and experienced educators who provide a program based on the National Early Years Learning Framework with a focus on children’s interests, strengths and individual needs.
If you would like to visit the Centre, please contact 9978 4197 to organise an appointment.
|When||MOCC operates on Wednesday to Friday from 8am-4pm|
|Where||Allan Border Oval Pavillion|
Myahgah Rd, Mosman
|Bookings||Occasional child care bookings can be made up to 1 week in advance. Applications are now open for permanent positions for 2017. Complete forms below to secure your place.|
|Contact||9978 4197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
How do I enrol?
To secure an occasional or permanent child care booking:
- Complete the following forms:
- Enrolment Form
- Booking Form 2017 – MOCC Childcare booking form under 2 years or MOCC Childcare booking form 2-5 years
- Provide a copy of the child’s Immunisation History Report/Certificate. Click here to download information on how to obtain your child’s immunisation history
- Provide a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Provide a receipt of payment of Registration Fee. Complete and pay the MOCC Registration Form .
Return completed forms and required paperwork in person to MOCC (appointment required) or email to email@example.com.
Families who use the service may be eligible for the Federal Government Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. For information contact the Australian Government Department of Human Services on 136 150.
|Occasional care 2-5 years old||$16.00 per hour|
|Occasional care under 2 years||$17.50 per hour|
|Permanent day rate 2-5 years old||$105.00 (8:00am – 4:00pm)|
|Permanent day rate under 2 years||$115.00 (8:00am – 4:00pm)|
|Annual registration fee||$55.00|
For information on how to pay fees visit the Fee Payments page.
- MOCC Family Hand Book (250kB)