Mosman Vacation Care is a fun, safe, recreational holiday program for primary school aged children (Kindergarten to Year 5). It operates during public school holidays and offers a wide range of entertaining in-house activities and excursions.
|When||Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, during public school holidays|
|Where|| Mosman Drill Hall|
1A Cross Street, Mosman
|Fees||$58 per child per day|
$275 per child per week
|Contact||9978 4161 – Children’s Services Office|
How do I enrol?
Vacation Care programs and enrolment forms are available each term, 4 weeks prior to the school holiday period.
Summer Vacation Care bookings will open at 7.30am on Monday 28 November 2016.
Week 1: 19-23 December
Week 2: 9-13 January
Week 3: 16-20 January
Week 4: 23-25 January
View the Summer Program here
Families who use the service may also be eligible for the Federal Government Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. For information contact the Australian Government Department of Human Services on 136 150.
- Priority of Access Policy (75kB)
- Family Handbook (151kB)
- OOSH PHILOSOPHY (69kB)
- Administration of First Aid (129kB)
- Behaviour Guidance (137kB)
- Dealing with Infectious Diseases (146kB)
- Emergency and Evacuation (161kB)
- Enrolment and Orientation (153kB)
- Excursions (137kB)
- Fees (128kB)
- Governance and Management (153kB)
- Interactions with Children (128kB)
- Management of Complaints (122kB)
- Nutrition and Food Safety (151kB)
- Priority of Access (137kB)
- Staffing (157kB)
- Sun Protection (2MB)
- Water Safety (127kB)