Local Solutions to Local Crime and Safety Issues
Mosman Council and Harbourside Local Area Command Police have produced a plan designed to address local crime and safety in the area. Local Solutions to Local Crime & Safety Issues represents a public commitment by Council and Police to work towards building a safer Mosman through supportive services and proactive approaches to community safety and crime prevention.
The plan identifies the roles of both Council and Police, and covers a range of activities including communication, combating crime, community involvement, and emergency management. Proposed actions include:
- delivering collaborative, and proactive, visible Policing and Ranger services;
- improving customer service and communications;
- educating the community about the roles of Harbourside Local Area Command and Mosman Council Rangers;
- improving public understanding and perception of crime and safety issues;
- sharing data between Police and Council; and
- supporting victims.
For more information contact the Director, Community Development.
- Harbourside Police – 9956 3199
- Harbourside Local Area Command on Facebook