Contract Civil Engineer - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour
- Key team member
- $68,660 – $85,400 per annum + superannuation + motor vehicle allowance
Council is accepting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Civil Engineers for this key engineering position at Mosman Council. The role will initially be offered as a 12 month term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Civil Engineer this position is responsible for ensuring Council meets its service levels, project deadlines and delivers value for money to the Mosman community.
The Contract Civil Engineer will also be responsible for:
- Undertaking a variety of projects in relation to roads, footpaths and stormwater assets
- Preparing and reviewing various technical reports and tender documentation
- Providing advice on projects to the team and assisting in complex projects
- Managing various infrastructure projects from design through to completion in a timely and cost effective manner
- Coordinating assessment and reporting on infrastructure asset condition
Please download the position description which includes selection criteria for the position. Candidates must address all selection criteria before being considered for interview. Please quote PV-EP-17/12 in your application.
To discuss the position, please contact Manager Engineering, Chandra Chandrawansa, on 9978 4023.
Mosman Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityAll documents put forward such as resumes and responses to selection criteria must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.