- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour
- 12 months fixed term contract
- From $68,660 to $85,401 pa + superannuation + $8,580 motor vehicle allowance
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Project Engineer to join the Engineering Team at Mosman Council.
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer this position is responsible for undertaking infrastructure and strategic projects works and ensuring they are finished on time and provide value for money to the Mosman community.
The Project Engineer will also be responsible for:
- Managing various infrastructure projects from design to construction in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Preparing costs estimates and manage budgets for projects.
- Undertaking environmental and heritage assessments and community consultations.
- Preparing and reviewing various technical reports, tender documentation and contracts.
- Analysing complex engineering issues, preparing reports and representing Council at meetings with different stakeholders.
- Providing required information for the Asset Management Plans.
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified in Civil Engineering or related field and relevant experience.
Please download the position description which includes selection criteria for the position. Candidates must address all selection criteria before being considered for interview. Please quote PV-EP-17/14 in your application.
To discuss the position please contact Senior Project Engineer, Polly Makim, on 02 9978 4047.
Mosman Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityAll documents put forward such as resumes and responses to selection criteria must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.