What Can You Do?
Look After Our Valuable Environment
- Fish responsibly and adhere to protected areas and restrictions: Recreational fishing rules and regulations
- Buy sustainable seafood – AMCS (Australian Marine Conservation Society)
- Leave marine creatures in their natural habitats with plenty of space and minimal disturbance
- Report introduced marine pests.
- Report illegal or suspect fishing activities to the Fisher’s Watch phone line: 1800 043 536
- Don’t litter.
- Prevent stormwater pollution of our waterways
- Join a local environmental group
- Become a HarbourCare Volunteer
- Volunteer on Clean Up Australia Day