Mosman Vacation Care is a fun, safe, recreational holiday program for primary school aged children (Kindergarten to Year 6). It operates during public school holidays and offers a wide range of entertaining in-house activities and excursions.
|When||Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, during public school holidays|
|Where|| Mosman Drill Hall|
1A Cross Street, Mosman
|Fees||$63.50 per child per day|
$302.50 per child per week
|Contact||9978 4161 – Children’s Services Office|
Childcare Package Government Fee Assistance
As an Approved Provider families may receive fee assistance from the Government. To find out more, visit education.gov.au/childcare.
Important Information regarding Vacation Care and Child Care Subsidy
Vacation Care families need to confirm Mosman Council Vacation Care as your provider every time they enrol for care.
If you do not attend Vacation Care within eight weeks the Government stops the CCS. As Vacation Care is every ten weeks all families are ceased by the Government.
Please check your MyGov account to check the enrolment status. If ceased please contact our office to refresh the Enrolment and then please do the actions as per below. https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/online-help/centrelink/confirm-your-childs-enrolment-details-child-care-subsidy
- Priority of Access (76 kB)
- Family Handbook (146 kB)
- Philosophy (207 kB)
- Administration of First Aid (106 kB)
- Behaviour Guidance (115 kB)
- Dealing with Infectious Diseases (86 kB)
- Delivery and Collection of Children (106 kB)
- Emergency and Evacuation (85 kB)
- Enrolment and Orientation (116 kB)
- Excursions (116 kB)
- Fees (112 kB)
- Governance and Management (117 kB)
- Interactions with Children (107 kB)
- Management of Complaints (75 kB)
- Nutrition and Food Safety (81 kB)
- Providing a Child Safe Environment (642 kB)
- Sleep and Rest (106 kB)
- Staffing (130 kB)
- Sun Protection (397 kB)
- Water Safety (102 kB)