Complaint against or Compliment for Council, Council Staff or Councillors

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction with a Council decision, policies, procedures, charges, employees, agents or the quality of the services it provides.

It is not a request for a Council service, a report of malfunction, damaged or faulty infrastructure ie a pothole or hazard, neighbour dispute, submission regarding a development application, unauthorised building works etc. These matters should be reported through the other options listed in the adjacent column.

Online Form

Your message:

3990 characters left. Maximum 3,990 characters

Your name
Your contact details