Community Transport Bus Driver - Permanent Part Time
- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour
- Public transport at door
- Permanent part time – 30 hours per week
- From $45,832 to $57,173 per annum (pro rata) plus superannuation
An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Community Transport team at Mosman Council. We are seeking an experienced bus driver with a friendly, caring and flexible attitude to work across a 7 day spread of hours.
Reporting to the Community Transport Coordinator, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing safe and supportive transport for our older residents, people who are frail aged and those with a disability.
- Current valid LR L class licence with a Drivers Authority endorsement
- Demonstrated experience driving a 20 seat bus or larger, which also has a wheelchair hoist
- Demonstrated high level of people skills and an ability to be customer focused in delivering services
- Demonstrated sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be able to work a variety of shifts on any day of the week to meet operational requirements
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
As a valued member of a Mosman Council, this position offers varied work and a great team environment!
Employment in this position is subject to a Working with Children Check and Police Check for criminal history.
Please download the position description which includes selection criteria for the position. Candidates must address all selection criteria before being considered for interview. Please quote PV-CD-17/16 in your application.
To discuss the position please call Community Transport Coordinator, Nitesh Gurbani on 9978 4217.
Mosman Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityAll documents put forward such as resumes and responses to selection criteria must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.