- Located on the northern shores of Sydney Harbour
- Part Time – 28 hours per week
- From $79,849 to $97,258 (pro rata) plus superannuation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Philanthropy Officer to oversee all aspects of philanthropic fundraising for the Mosman Art Gallery and Mosman Council’s Cultural Services.
In this role you will drive initiatives for philanthropic fundraising, donations and seek corporate sponsorship opportunities. The position of Philanthropy Officer is vital to provide resources for the ongoing realisation of Council’s and the community’s expectations for increased visual arts and cultural activity in Mosman.
Key projects / tasks include:
- Develop and implement Council’s 2018-2022 Philanthropy Strategy.
- Maximize funding from philanthropic trusts, foundations and sponsorship.
- Develop and build the Mosman Art Gallery’s donor program primarily focusing on major gifts and a bequest program.
Three reasons why you should apply for this position:
- Become a vital part of a professional arts and cultural team.
- Generous professional development opportunities.
- Great work environment and conditions.
The successful applicant will be degree qualified in Arts Management or Marketing & Communications or other relevant field and at least 3 years experience in Arts/Philanthropy role. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will take up the role in early January 2018.
Please download the position description which includes selection criteria for the position. Candidates must address all selection criteria before being considered for interview. Please quote PV-CD-17/13 in your application.
To discuss the position please call the Manager Cultural Services/Gallery Director, John Cheeseman, on 9978 4009.
Mosman Council is committed to the principles of Equal Employment OpportunityAll documents put forward such as resumes and responses to selection criteria must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.