Children's Fair returns for 201621 October 2016
Mosman Council’s ever popular Children’s Fair returns to Allan Border Oval next Friday featuring new attractions to connect young children with the environment and animals.
During the free two-hour event for children aged up to five years, youngsters can have their faces painted, get into the African Drumbeats, meet some friendly zoo animals, have a bounce in the jumping castle and take a ride in the tea cups.
“Children will be able to get in touch with nature and discover where eggs come from with a new chicken display plus roving performers ‘The King and Queen of Green’ will for the first time be sharing their love of the planet Earth and other green things,” event organiser and Children’s Services Development Officer Tania Burchell said.
“This fun community event has been running for more than a decade and attracts more than 1000 children and their families each year to the beautiful outdoor setting of Allan Border Oval for a fun-packed morning together.”
- African drumming – during this exciting interactive show children are given a drum to play to enjoy an energy packed rhythmical adventure
- Bubble O7 – The Amazing Bubble Show through which children explore the wonderful world of bubbles including kangaroo, caterpillar and volcano bubbles
- Taronga Mobile Zoo – hands on access to a range of zoo animals including possums, snakes, stick insects and baby crocodiles
- Tea Cup Ride and Pirate Ship – amusement rides
- Cactus Cabin – inflatable jumping castle
- Face Painting – become a lion, superhero or butterfly
- Play Doh and creative art tents and
Children’s Fair will take place on Friday 28 October from 10am to 12pm at Allan Border Oval, The Crescent, Mosman. Bring along a picnic and drink bottle with water stations available for refills.