Proposed Amendment – 2014-15 Schedule of Fees and Charges
Council is proposing to create a new Category in its Pricing Policy – 2014-15 Schedule of Fees and Charges. The proposed new Category, under which fees may be lawfully waived, will apply to event bookings which meet the following criteria:
- Use of the area is non-exclusive
- Not for profit (non-commercial) activity
- There is no significant wear and tear on the reserve
- There are no Council requirements for cleaning up or any other maintenance costs to Council
- There are no other Council officer overheads.
Public comment is sought on the above proposal and will be received by Council until 5pm on Thursday 14 August 2014.