Council’s Rangers are on duty 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm, except summer months (01 December – 29 February) when they are on duty from 6am – 7pm. They are contactable during these times on 9978 4081 (excluding Christmas Day).
Rangers can assist in matters regarding parking, pollution, barking or stray dogs, building sites working out of hours and abandoned vehicles (if unregistered).
Rangers cannot assist in matters regarding speeding vehicles, violence, underage drinking, drainage or fallen trees on private property, electrical, gas or water supply emergencies. For these matters contact Harbourside Police, SES or private contractors for emergency flooding or fallen trees on private property.
Rangers are identifiable by Ranger vehicles, green and khaki uniforms with Mosman Ranger shoulder patches.
- Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
- Is your life or property being threatened?
- Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you answered YES call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are free.
- Harbourside Police – 9956 3199
- Harbourside Local Area Command on Facebook
- State Emergency Services (SES) – 132 500
- Water Police – 9692 5411
- AGL for gas – 131909
- Sydney Electricity – 131 388
- Sydney Water – 132 090
Revenue NSW is responsible for the review of penalty representations, the receipt and processing of fines issued by Council and the administering of the fine enforcement system for the collection of unpaid fines.