Become a Member
- You do not have to be a Mosman resident to join Mosman Library Service.
- Library membership is free.
- Identification including proof of address is required when joining.
- If you are already a member of another Shorelink Library you can use your card at Mosman.
Fill out the online application and then visit the library to collect your card. Proof of address is required before your card can be issued (driver’s licence, utilities bill or rates notice).
Shorelink Library Network
- Mosman Library Service is a member of the Shorelink Library Network, a computer network that links the libraries of Mosman, Lane Cove, Manly, Stanton (North Sydney) and Willoughby. Your library membership card entitles you to borrow from all of these libraries.
- Books, audiobooks & magazines can be returned to any library in the network. Items such as DVDs and Compact Discs must be returned to the library where they were borrowed.