Living Mosman: a snapshot of our environmentPosted Friday 23 November 2012
Mosman’s State of the Environment Report (SOE) is now available.
The SOE provides a snapshot of the condition of Mosman’s environment, pressures impacting on the environment and the Council’s response to these pressures.
Some great results have been achieved since last year, including:
- Council’s energy consumption has been reduced by 6 per cent;
- Total LGA potable water use has been reduced by 4 per cent;
- The number of Bushcare volunteers has increased to over 100;
- Total waste to landfill has been reduced by 187 tonnes;
- The number of passenger trips on the Mosman Rider bus has increased by 4,053;
To learn more read the full report.