Community Grants program opensPosted Monday 02 May 2016
Applications are now open for Council’s 2016/2017 Community Grants Program.
To recognise the importance of community-based organisations, acknowledge the significant contribution they make to the Mosman community and to assist organisations in their endeavours, Mosman Council makes funds available annually through its Community Grants Program.
The objectives of the Community Grants Program include:
- Assisting community organisations to provide key services to the community that supplement community and cultural service provision in Mosman
- Recognising and encouraging the participation and efforts of the community in the development of projects and activities that benefit the Mosman community
The grants generally do not exceed $2,000.
Organisations that have received grants in previous years must have submitted their Evaluation Report and acquittal of those grants before they will be eligible and may only apply for one grant in a year.
How to apply?
Complete the Community Grants application form:
Attach the following documents to your application:
- If applicable, written confirmation from the Auspicing Organisation
- Letters of Support
- Council’s Evaluation Report form (if not yet submitted for organisations that received a grant from Council’s 2014/15 Community Grants Program)
Submit your application and attachments by Friday 10 June 2016 via:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Community Development Administration, Mosman Council, PO Box 211 SPIT JUNCTION NSW 2088 or
- In person – to the Customer Support Desk at Council’s Reception, Civic Centre, Mosman Square
Applications close on Friday 10 June 2016. For enquiries call 9978 4257.