Tree app grows on residentsPosted Monday 29 October 2018
Mosman residents can now easily find all the information required for the management of trees via a newly launched app called Trees Mosman.
Created by Mosman Council’s tree experts, Trees Mosman offers a simplified way to submit a tree permit application, request a street tree planting, report suspicious tree work and determine tree protection zones when planning construction or development works.
Loaded with high quality images and detailed descriptions of exempt species, a frequently asked questions page and links for tree-related information and issues it provides an easy and efficient way to manage trees.
Key functionality includes:
- Tree permit applications for private and public property
- Reporting of suspicious activity to assist Council investigate and prevent unauthorised tree work
- Exempt species profiles with clear images and descriptions for easy identification
- Comprehensive FAQs for users
- Tree protection area calculator where excavation of development works have potential for impact to trees and
- Requesting a street tree to help increase Mosman’s canopy cover.
Trees Mosman can be downloaded free from the iPhone App Store and Google Play.