New lodgement requirements for Development ApplicationsPosted Wednesday 16 October 2019
Council has made a number of changes the lodgement requirements for Development Applications. The changes will facilitate improved community engagement and cost reductions for applicants.
Electronic 3D models are now required for new buildings or other development that has an estimated value over $1.5 million. Should an applicant have a preference to submit a physical model, these will still be accepted.
Electronic models will facilitate improved community engagement as they will be viewable on the DA Tracker.
Summary of changes to the DA Checklist:- Electronic 3D models for new buildings or other development that has an estimated value over $1.5 million that capture:
- A 360 degree fly around of the building, and
- A street level fly around that depicts the development as viewed from 1.6m above street level for the full street frontage to 45 degrees past the site boundaries.
- The electronic 3D models are required in a MP4 or WebM file type.
- Physical models are no longer required.
- Photomontage depicting the proposal in relation to the streetscape for new buildings or other development that has an estimated value over $1.5 million.
- The number of hard copies of documents required has been reduced from 3 to 2.
- An electronic copy of all documents that are titled consistent with the Mosman naming convention.
Refer to the Development Application Form and Development Application Guide, Matrix and Detailed Checklist for further detail of the new requirements an other important information for applicants when lodging applications with Mosman Council.