Support for our elderly and vulnerable residentsPosted Tuesday 23 June 2020
Mosman Council Community Services provides a range of services to support our elderly and more vulnerable residents.
Key services include:
- Community Transport for essential appointments and other necessities: 9978 4120
- Home-delivered Mosman Meals: 9978 4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Bound telephone support service for those who are isolated or housebound and need someone to talk to: 9978 4119 between 10am to 3pm weekdays
- A text message service for important updates and call backs. To register: 9978 4128 or email email@example.com and
- Support for residents aged over 65 and people of all ages with a disability and their carers: 9978 4128
Council’s Community Services team has developed an online directory of services and resources available to the community during COVID-19, available here.