Be prepared for summerPosted Wednesday 09 December 2020
Mosman residents are being encouraged to get ready for summer in five simple steps, whether at home, at work or away on holidays:
- Know your risk – think about the types of disasters that could affect you, such as storms;
- Plan now for what you will do – sit down and talk with your family and plan for what you will do if a disaster affects your area;
- Get your home ready – prepare your home by doing general home maintenance and checking your insurance coverage;
- Be aware – find out how to prepare, what to do if there is a disaster in your area and connect with NSW emergency services to stay informed;
- Look out for each other – share information with your family, friends, neighbours and those who may need assistance.
Find out more about being prepared for the unexpected.