Applications are now open for Council’s 2017/2018 Community Grants Program.
Mosman Council recognises the importance of community-based organisations and the significant contribution they make to the Mosman community. To acknowledge this contribution and to assist organisations in their endeavours, Council makes funds available annually through its Community Grants Program.
The objectives of the Community Grants Program include:
- assisting community organisations to provide key services to the community that supplement community and cultural service provision in Mosman
- recognising and encouraging the participation and efforts of the community in the development of projects and activities that benefit the Mosman community
The grants generally do not exceed $2,000.
To be eligible for a Grant, groups and projects must meet the criteria set out in Council’s Community Grants and Assistance Policy and Community Grants Guidelines. Download a copy from the side bar on the right.
Organisations that have received grants in previous years must have submitted their evaluation and acquittal of those grants before they will be eligible. The Evaluation Report is available in the side bar on the right.
Organisations may only apply for one grant in a year.
Applications must be made on Council’s application form.
The following documents should be attached to your application:
- If applicable, written confirmation from the Auspicing Organisation
- Letters of Support
- Council’s Evaluation Report form (if not yet submitted for organisations that received a grant from Council’s 2016/17 Community Grants Program)
Submit your application and attachments by Friday 9 June 2017 via:
- Email – email@example.com
- Post – Community Development Administration, Mosman Council, PO Box 211 SPIT JUNCTION NSW 2088 or
- In person – to the Customer Support Desk at Council’s Reception, Civic Centre, Mosman Square
Applications close on Friday 9 June 2017. Phone enquiries: 9978 4257
2016/17 Community Grants Program Evaluation Reports
Community organisations that received a 2016/17 community grant are required to complete and return an Evaluation Report on the outcomes of their project. This is required whether or not your organisation is considering applying for future funding. The completed Report together with required documentation must be received by Council by 23 June 2017.