Mosman Council has a range of apps to assist residents and visitors to the area with a variety of needs. MyMosman is Council’s latest app which provides access to a wide range of information and services while Mosman Events, Park Mosman and Mosman Rider provide additional functionality. All four apps can be downloaded free for Apple and Android devices.
MyMosman gives you access to current news and events and connects you with Council services on the go with reporting, waste information, recreational activities, community consultations and much more all at your fingertips.
The app is loaded with a range of features including:
- Notifications of the latest news, events and local works alerts which can be pushed directly to your phone
- Reporting functionality to enable you to notify Council of local issues with the option to include photos and location mapping
- Waste and recycling calendar reminders specific to your residential address that can prompt you the night before your collection date
- The recreation section has interactive maps and information on popular walks, reserves, beaches and sporting facilities. Extra information is provided for dog owners. Maps are linked with live tracking of the Mosman Rider and access to directions via Google Maps
- Improved responsiveness with faster loading and navigation than Council’s full or mobile websites
- Accessibility features to assist the visually impaired
Keep up to date with the latest Mosman Council and local community events with the Mosman Events app.
The app makes it easy to view or search all Mosman events, share events with friends and add those you want to attend to your calendar.
You can also view all Council venues available to book for your next event.
The Park Mosman app enables drivers to locate available parking within the main shopping precinct of Mosman and Spit Junction. Users can view available parking and see the probability that they will be able to park in their desired location or change to an alternative area with a higher probability of spaces.
The app offers motorists information about parking bays including maximum stay, time restrictions and type of parking including accessible parking. Information provided through the app is continually updated and refined to ensure drivers stay well informed about where and when to park in Mosman.
Whether shopping, eating out or simply sightseeing Mosman’s free hail-and-ride community bus Mosman Rider is a great way to enjoy all Mosman has to offer. The Rider operates seven days a week, transporting residents and visitors around Mosman. Its aim is to reduce Mosman’s environmental footprint and congestion at Balmoral, in particular.
To catch the Rider find somewhere along the Rider route where the bus can safely and legally stop and hold your arm out to hail and ride.
To track the Rider download the free Mosman Rider App available to download via the App Store and Google Play, SMS a blank text to 0459 667 616 or visit mosmanrider.net.