Mosman Council has a range of apps to assist residents and visitors to the area with a variety of needs. MyMosman is Council’s premier app which provides access to a wide range of information and services while Trees Mosman provides additional functionality. Mosman motorists can also choose from two useful parking apps to view availability and pay for parking in Mosman.
All apps can be downloaded free for Apple and Android devices.
MyMosman gives you access to current news and events and connects you with Council services on the go with reporting, waste information, recreational activities, community consultations and much more all at your fingertips.
The app is loaded with a range of features including:
- Notifications of the latest news, events and local works alerts which can be pushed directly to your phone
- Reporting functionality to enable you to notify Council of local issues with the option to include photos and location mapping
- Waste and recycling calendar reminders specific to your residential address that can prompt you the night before your collection date
- The recreation section has interactive maps and information on popular walks, reserves, beaches and sporting facilities, with access to directions via Google Maps. Extra information is provided for dog owners.
- Improved responsiveness with faster loading and navigation than Council’s full or mobile websites
- Accessibility features to assist the visually impaired
Created by Mosman Council’s tree experts, Trees Mosman offers a simplified way to submit a tree permit application, request a street tree planting, report suspicious tree work and determine tree protection zones when planning construction or development works.
Loaded with high quality images and detailed descriptions of exempt species, a frequently asked questions page and links for tree-related information and issues it provides an easy and efficient way to manage trees.
Mosman Council has discontinued the ParkMosman app from 1 January 2022.
Instead, Mosman motorists can choose from two useful parking apps to view availability and pay for parking in Mosman.
Download the NSW government’s Park’nPay app to view live parking data for popular spots around Mosman and to pay for metered areas, while the CellOPark app allows motorists to pay for parking within Mosman, and for permit holders to access “free” parking sessions.
The greater functionality and scope of these apps, combined with additional works and alerts and parking permit information in the MyMosman app, led to the decision to discontinue the ParkMosman app.