Mosman Design Awards
The Mosman Design Awards allow Council to recognise and celebrate outstanding contributions to the built environment and provides architects, builders and owners an opportunity to exhibit their achievements within the Mosman Local Government Area.
2017 Mosman Design Awards
Nominations have now closed for the 2017 Mosman Design Awards. To vote for the People’s Choice Award, go to the Mosman Design Awards website.
2015 Mosman Design Awards
The 2015 Mosman Design Awards Presentation Evening was held on Monday 30 March 2015 where the winning properties were announced and presented with awards.
Top: 36 Plunkett Road by Clinton Murray and Polly Harbison. Bottom: 3 Prince Albert by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects.
Award winners included:
- 36 Plunkett Road, designed by Clinton Murray and Polly Harbison – Winner of Contribution to the Built Environment
- 3 Prince Albert Street, designed by Tanner Kibble Denton Architects – Winner Heritage Conservation
- 16 Mosman Street, designed by Ian Moore Architects – Winner Alterations and Additions
- 100 Glover Street, designed by PCA Architects and developed by Helm Properties – Winner Multi Dwelling Development
- Mosman Preparatory School and the Greenwall Company – Winner Community Renewal
- 13 Thompson Street designed by Prue Murdoch – Winner People’s Choice Award
2013 Mosman Design Awards
- 2013 Mosman Design Awards website
- Awarded and commended properties
- Blog post by Mosman's planners at mosmanplanning.net
- Photos of the award winners and presentation evening
2011 Mosman Design Awards
2009 Mosman Design Awards
A record number of nominations were received for these awards. View the winners and commended properties at the 2009 awards website.
2007 Mosman Good Design Awards
Pictured are the winner and two commended entries. For more, visit the 2007 awards website.