MOSPLAN 2018-2028 is the suite of documents that plan for Mosman’s future. MOSPLAN responds to the aspirations of the Mosman community and its elected Council, and ensures that services can be provided to the Mosman community effectively, efficiently and sustainably.
MOSPLAN 2018-2028 was adopted by Council in June 2018, comprising the 2018-2028 Community Strategic Plan, 2018-2021 Delivery Program and 2018-19 Operational Plan, 2018-2028 Long Term Financial Plan and 2018-2021 Workforce Plan.
On 1 June 2021 Council adopted a revised MOSPLAN 2018-2022 Delivery Program, 2021-2022 Operational Plan and 2021-2022 Budget and Schedule of Fees and Charges.
These documents are effective from 1 July 2021.
All adopted MOSPLAN documents are available here:
- 2018-2028 Community Strategic Plan (15.8MB)
- 2018-2028 Long Term Financial Plan (4.5MB)
- 2018-2021 Workforce Plan (4.3MB)
- Revised 2018-2022 Delivery Program and 2021-2022 Operational Plan and Budget (9.7MB)
- 2021-2022 Schedule of Fees and Charges (7MB)
- 2018-2028 Community Strategic Plan
- 2018-2028 Long Term Financial Plan
- 2018-2021 Workforce Plan
- Revised 2018-2022 Delivery Program and 2021-2022 Operational Plan and Budget
- 2021-2022 Schedule of Fees and Charges
Print copies of these documents are available at the Barry O‘Keefe Library, Mosman.
As part of its MOSPLAN Resourcing Strategy, Council has also adopted an Asset Management Strategy and Policy, and Asset Management Plans for Parks and Open Space, Buildings, Marine Structures, Stormwater Drainage and Roads. The current versions of these documents are available here.