MOSPLAN 2022-2032 is the suite of documents that plan for Mosman’s future. MOSPLAN responds to the aspirations of the Mosman community and its elected Council, and ensures that services can be provided to the Mosman community effectively, efficiently and sustainably.
MOSPLAN 2022-2032 was adopted by Council in June 2022, comprising the 2022-2032 Community Strategic Plan, 2022-2026 Delivery Program and 2022-23 Operational Plan and Budget, 2022-2032 Long Term Financial Plan and 2022-2026 Workforce Management Strategy.
These documents are effective from 1 July 2022.
All adopted MOSPLAN documents are available here:
- 2022-2032 Community Strategic Plan (17.6MB)
- 2022-2032 Long Term Financial Plan (2.2MB)
- 2022-2026 Workforce Management Strategy (3.6MB)
- 2022-2026 Delivery Program and 2022-2023 Operational Plan and Budget (16.6MB)
- 2022-2023 Schedule of Fees and Charges (4.2MB)
- 2022-2032 Community Strategic Plan
- 2022-2032 Long Term Financial Plan
- 2022-2026 Workforce Management Strategy
- 2022-2026 Delivery Program and 2022-2023 Operational Plan and Budget
- 2022-2023 Schedule of Fees and Charges
Print copies of these documents will be available at the Barry O‘Keefe Library, Mosman in the near future.
As part of its MOSPLAN Resourcing Strategy, Council has also adopted an Asset Management Strategy and Policy, and Asset Management Plans for Parks and Open Space, Buildings, Marine Structures, Stormwater Drainage and Roads. The current versions of these documents are available here.