Become a Member
- You do not have to be a Mosman resident to join Mosman Library Service.
- Library membership is free.
- Identification including proof of address is required when joining.
- If you are already a member of another Shorelink Library you can use your card at Mosman.
Join online today
Fill out the online application and then visit the library to collect your card. Proof of address is required before your card can be issued (driver’s licence, utilities bill or rates notice).
Shorelink Library Network
- Mosman Library Service is a member of the Shorelink Library Network, a computer network that links the libraries of Mosman, Lane Cove and Stanton. Your library membership card entitles you to borrow from all of these libraries.
- Items can be returned to any library in the network.
You can register for an eCard membership online for instant free access to our eLibrary collections including eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, streaming movies, research databases and more. You can upgrade to a full membership at any time. eCard membership is available to residents of Mosman Local Government Area only. Proof of address is required when joining.