A complete list of Mosman Council forms relating to Building and Development matters can be found here.
If you can’t find the form you’re looking for or need further assistance please contact us on 9978 4000.
In the interest of public health, Council has implemented a temporary measure to facilitate the electronic submission of Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications.
To use this service complete and submit the online form Electronic Submission of Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications. The form will require you to upload the documents that are required to accompany your application.
We are suspending the requirement to submit two hard copies of each plan/document until further notice.
Applications will continue to be accepted by hand or mail if preferred subject to the Civic Centre opening hours.
The Development Application Guide, Matrix and Detailed Checklist provides important information for applicants when lodging applications with Mosman Council.
- Development Application Form (742 kB)– this form is to be used for Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications
- DA Fee Estimator – an Excel spreadsheet to help you calculate fees payable
- Application to Address Mosman Local Planning Panel
- Application to Prune/Remove Trees on Public Property – Development Application
- Make a Submission on an Application
- Application for Building Certificate (402 kB)
- Application for Prelodgement Meeting (258 kB)
- Swimming Pool Exemption Form (280 kB)