Applications must be lodged before 4.30pm. The lodgement of applications is a lengthy process requiring additional administration. To allow adequate time for processing at lodgement stage, applications will no longer be accepted after 4.30pm each weekday.
The DA Checklist requires that all plans and documents be lodged in electronic format. Refer to the DA Checklist for further detail. This requirement also applies to Modification and Review of Determination Applications.
- DA Fee Estimator – an Excel spreadsheet to help you calculate fees payable
- Development Application Form (534kB)
- Application to Prune/Remove Trees on Public Property – Development Application
- Swimming Pool Exemption Form (206kB)
Construction, Works & Footpath / Nature Strip / Roadway Occupation
- Work Zone Application Form (303kB)