A complete list of Mosman Council forms relating to Building and Development matters can be found here.
If you can’t find the form you’re looking for or need further assistance please contact us on 9978 4000.
From 10 August 2018 Council has a new Development Application Form.
This form is to be used for Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications. A new document called Development Application Guide, Matrix and Detailed Checklist provides important information for applicants when lodging applications with Mosman Council.
To allow adequate time for processing at lodgement stage Applications must be lodged before 4.30pm each weekday.
- Development Application Form (718kB)– this form is to be used for Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications
- DA Fee Estimator – an Excel spreadsheet to help you calculate fees payable
- Application to Address Mosman Local Planning Panel
- Application to Prune/Remove Trees on Public Property – Development Application
- Make a Submission on an Application
- Swimming Pool Exemption Form (206kB)
Construction, Works & Footpath / Nature Strip / Roadway Occupation
- Work Zone Application Form (303kB)