Our youth volunteering programs are a great way for young people aged 14 – 18 to get involved in the community, develop new skills and hang out with like-minded young people. Many students use the program to contribute to their Duke of Edinburgh Award, Service Learning in the Community or CAS service commitment with weekly meetings being held at the Youth Centre. Volunteering programs run in roughly ten-week cycles, commencing at the beginning of each school term. Each program requires a commitment of at least 80% attendance from participants.
Watch our short video on Youth Volunteering and Social Impact:
- Develop skills in leadership, practical problem-solving, team work and events management and campaigning
- Build relationships and connect with young people from different schools
- Take part in skill development workshops
Contact the Youth Services Team
- Youth Services Office – 9978 4013
- Youth Services email – email@example.com