A to B Mosman
Council’s new transport initiative, A to B Mosman commenced on 2 July 2018. A to B Mosman provides transport for Mosman residents who have difficulty using other transport services. It operates from Mosman and between Spit Bridge and Neutral Bay, Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm and Saturdays by arrangement, for individual and group travel. Group trips include a Shopping Bus, Out and About trips and excursions to events.
You may be eligible to use A to B Mosman if you:
- are 65 or older and not eligible for Council’s Community Transport service
- cannot access mainstream public transport
- live with dementia
- are isolated, vulnerable or at risk, or
- have a temporary health or mobility constraint and no carer who can drive you
If you are 65 or older you might be eligible for Community Transport – click here to find out more about that service.
What does A to B Mosman cost?
Fares vary. For a one-way fare individual trip in Mosman expect to pay $8. If you’re using one of our group transport services a round trip will be $10 within Mosman. Booking fees may apply to some trips.
Payment is easy – just pay the driver using your debit or credit card.
How it works
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance by phone on 9978 4120. The more time you give us, the more likelihood we can fit you in exactly when you need to travel.
Want to know more?
- Call us on 9978 4120
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop in to the Mosman Square Seniors’ Centre