Mosman Council advertises Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) in a fully electronic environment.
Please access these portals for current tenders:
- Tender Opening Form T-EP-1905 Services for Buildings Management, General Services
- Tender Opening Form T-EP-19/04 Allan Border Oval Irrigation and Subsurface Drainage
- Tender Opening Form T-EP-19/02 Parks and Sporting Fields Management 2019-2024
- Tender Opening Form T-EP-19/01 Mosman Council Amenities Project
- Tender Opening Form T-CS-19/02 Banking Services
- Tender Opening Form T-CS-19/01 Lease of Balmoral Bathers' Pavilion 2020-2039
What are the benefits for suppliers?
- Convenience: You will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings: Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Security: You will never miss a Mosman Council opportunity important to your business.
What are the costs? You will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by Mosman Council at no cost. Fees may be charged for PDF documents associated with a tender.
Assistance with getting registered:
- If you have already been registered within the new portal you would have received a confirmation (including your username and password details) of this via email. If you did not receive your registration please refer to point 3 below.
- Please use these details to log on and select the industry categories relevant to your business. This will further refine the types of notifications that you wish to receive. This is important to make sure you receive only the notifications of direct interest to you.
- If you have not registered, the process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. This link will direct you to the portal. Select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk – details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
We believe the processes put in place will ensure that no person/business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities to work with Mosman Council, and indeed will ensure significant cost and time savings for both Council and our suppliers.
What are the benefits to ratepayers?
This system speeds up the tendering cycle, has a full audit trail and reduces the time and costs for both Mosman Council and our suppliers.