Fees and Forms
Refer to the document below for Council’s current Schedule of Fees and Charges:
Please ensure these forms are used in conjunction with other relevant information on this website and other Council documents.
- Children’s Service
- Construction, Works & Footpath / Nature Strip / Roadway Occupation
- Development Applications
- Building and Development
- Environmental Health
- Fire Safety Requirements
- Mosman Market
- Recreation & culture
- Special events
- Use of Council Land for Functions or Events
- Venue Hire
- Waste & recycling
Construction, Works & Footpath / Nature Strip / Roadway Occupation
- Work Zone Application Form (303kB)
From 10 August 2018 Council has a new Development Application Form.
This form is to be used for Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications. A new document called Development Application Guide, Matrix and Detailed Checklist provides important information for applicants when lodging applications with Mosman Council.
To allow adequate time for processing at lodgement stage Applications must be lodged before 4.30pm each weekday.
- Development Application Form (718kB)– this form is to be used for Development Applications, Review Applications and Modification Applications
- DA Fee Estimator – an Excel spreadsheet to help you calculate fees payable
Building and Development
- Applications must be lodged before 4.30pm. The lodgement of applications is a lengthy process requiring additional administration. To allow adequate time for processing at lodgement stage, applications will no longer be accepted after 4.30pm each weekday.
- Swimming Pool Exemption Form (206kB)
Fire Safety Requirements
- Annual Fire Safety Statement (62kB)
- Application for Car Share Space (146kB)
- Credit Card Authority Form (116kB)
- Dinghy Impoundment Release Form (201kB)
- Rabbit Trap Agreement of Use (39kB)
- YDC Membership Form (44kB)
- Mosman Market Payment Form (239kB)
Recreation & culture
- Traffic Management Plan (9kB)
Use of Council Land for Functions or Events
- Application for Key Hire (121kB)
Waste & recycling
It is advisable to contact Council to ensure currency of any form immediately prior to use.