Council has adopted a new suite of MOSPLAN documents including a 10-year Community Strategic Plan and Long Term Financial Plan, a four-year Delivery Program, and an Operational Plan and Budget for the 2022/23 financial year with all plans effective from 1 July 2022.
The Delivery Program and Operational Plan include a range of projects to be undertaken by Council over the next four years. In 2022/23 these will include:
- Completion of the new pavilion at Allan Border Oval
- Renewal of Mosman Square and the adjoining Village Green
- Local Resilience initiatives
- New playgroup programs for local families
- Technology upgrades at Barry O’Keefe Library
- A new electric vehicle charging station and additional solar panel installations
- Waste and recycling initiatives
- Digital Community Noticeboards
- Continuation of the street sign renewal program
- Investigation of additional outdoor dining opportunities
- Preliminary planning for major facility upgrades at Middle Head Oval and Rawson Oval
These projects are in addition to Council’s regular program of capital works including improvements to local roads, footpaths, marine and stormwater infrastructure, parks, playgrounds and public buildings – as well as its ongoing financial and in-kind support to many local organisations and networks.